Front End Software EngineerThe role, in a nutshell:
Our team is looking for a versatile Front-End Engineer that can spearhead the implementation of modern web application stacks as well as impliment user interface designs for our applications. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of modern front-end techniques. We are looking for a team member who can grow with this role and with us.
As a member of our Engineering team, you will be responsible for writing, modifying, and integrating code according to specifications. Attention to details and strong communication skills are a must.Requirements:
- 2+ years Web Application Development experience.
- 2+ years of Front End Development experience, preferably with proficiency with React.js/Redux.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to own internal tool projects and potentially lead others.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and openly share knowledge and ideas with partners and peers.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Interested in implementing creative web applications with modern/interactive design.
- Interested in creating internal toolsets and automations.
- Interested in applying UI state management paradigms creatively to interactive web applications with React.js/Redux or similar.
- Interested in exploring motion design paradigms within modern web technologies.
- Interested in pushing the boundaries of web browsers for creative/interactive media purposes.
- Experience with AWS.
- Some experience with Databases, specifically Postgres.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Ralegh, NC
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.