Content Marketing ManagerThe role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for an organized self starter who can help us with a variety of content marketing tasks, including writing product help articles and creating playbooks for customer use cases.What you'll do at Elevon:
- Work closely with the Customer Growth Lead to create customer facing content.
- Write help articles, playbooks, and blog articles that help our customers use our products better.
- Someone intelligent, organized, and eager to learn how the startup world works. While we are open to all backgrounds, this role is best suited for a recent college grad who wants to break into the tech industry.
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication.
- A self-starter who can quickly grasp new concepts and unblock themselves.
- Someone who can learn new tools/software really quickly.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
- Part-time, Contract
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Ralegh, NC
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would instead focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- An excellent job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Please email resumes to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.